On all three sites (CBF, CCM and CVK) we offer patients with movement disorders – from the first diagnosis up through the advanced stages of disease. individual and specialized in-hospital treatment in hospital units that focus on movement disorders. Each site has different diagnostic and therapeutic areas of emphasis.
You are here:
We treat the following diseases:
- morbus Parkinson
- atypical Parkinson syndrome (multi-system atrophy, PSP, CBD, DLB)
- tremor diseases
- rare movement disorders (metabolism- and genetic-derived movement disorders).
We offer patients the following services:
- diagnosis and differential diagnosis of movement disorders, specialized for rare diseases with movement disorders
- valuable adjunctive diagnostics (e.g. MRT, PET, SPECT, Liquor diagnostics, skin tissue biopsy, tremor and movement analysis, ultrasonography, neuropsychology, genetic diagnosis, sleep laboratory.
- therapeutic escalation for M. Parkinson with indication for deep brain stimulation (at Campus Charité-Mitte), duodopa pump and apomorphin pump systems
- fine tuning of medication/Parkinson complex treatment
- out-patient botulinum toxin therapy for dystonia and spasticity
- highly intensive observation and treatment
- a specialized, experienced team, competent in professional and human terms
- regular lectures and ongoing education, patients included
- good networking with medical practices and clinical care-givers and therapists in the surrounding region
- participation in multi-center studies in the field of pharmacotherapy and deep brain stimulation.
Admission for in-patient treatment can be arranged by licensed neurologists with the help of our Patient Form.
A special Patient Form is available for visitors to our out-patient clinic.